Personalized leather pocket journal with personalized embossing.
Made with tough rustic leather, these journals are built to endure. As the journals are handled they will gain unique markings, making them even more personal and truly one of a kind.
The pages of your notebook will be hand bound onto full grain leather covers using the long stitch binding method in durable waxed thread.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE?
Leave a note at checkout or send an email after checkout.
‣ Each individual brass letter is placed by hand
‣ Heat and pressure is used for embossing to ensure a quality & lasting imprint. (superior to laser engraving)
‣ Choose to personalize with your name, date, initials or special words.
‣ The font will be times new roman.
‣ I will choose the size type that suits your request best - going with large or small where it makes sense aesthetically.
‣ All sentence case will be done in 24 pt (the smaller letters shown in examples)
‣ The larger letters are only available in uppercase.
‣ Embossing is available on the front side only
‣ My processing times are fast, so I do not provide photos or a proof before shipping - but it will be just as beautiful as my examples.
▸ Listing is for ONE pocket journal.
▸ Measures 3.5x5"
▸ 110 pages of thick lined or blank paper
▸ Pages are counted front and back
▸ Lays flat when in use
▸ Tough rustic leather protects your work
▸ Personalized embossing
ABOUT THE PAPER OPTIONS:
Blank - Blank white thick pages (80lb text weight paper)
Lined - White thick paper with light grey lines, narrow ruled (80lb text weight paper)